Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lean Not

We are creatures of habit. I've heard it said that a habit is something we do without thinking. I have a notion that we are just as much creatures of habit in our ways of thinking, as we are in our actions. I'm glad we have the opportunity to rely on Someone whose wisdom is much greater than ours. We can trust the One who formed us in our mother's womb to lead us away from leaning unto our own understanding.
It can be very enlightening to see things from a new, or different, perspective. I pray for open minds and hearts, that we could invite our Creator to renew our minds... and create in us, clean hearts.

The same thing... just from a different angle...

When we start to see something from a different angle, pretty soon it opens up a whole new world.

The possibilities are endless.


I have also noticed, from behind a camera, that it is good to not be afraid to get up close, and personal,
even maybe getting wet or dirty (ie: uncomfortable).
I think the same is true when it comes to viewing our own lives. There is more to be gained, than lost, if we have the courage to do so.
Just some thoughts I had while snapping these pictures...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: