Sunday, April 12, 2009

Leading a Charmed Life?

This last week, this thought landed in my mind and has been going round and round...and I've been savoring it! It feels like we are leading a charmed life!
By that I mean:
So many little things have been happening, both good and bad, that somehow work out in a simple way. It started me looking back over our life and recognizing the pattern... we are being kept in His love, changed into His image from glory to glory!
I think I am beginning to understand what Paul said about "learning to be abased and to abound". I'm thinking that when we actually get it that "all things work together for good to them that love the Lord", in our heart as well as in our head, that's where the "charmed" feeling comes in. Nothing can touch us, but what He allows and knows will work a deeper good in us, also a further opening of our eyes to seeing Him in all His beauty!
And oh how beautiful You are! Great in mercy, rich in love, our Strong Tower that defends us, even from ourselves!
"Amazing Love, how can it be? That You my King would die for me! Amazing Love, I know it's true! It's my joy to honor You, in all I do!"

No comments: