Monday, February 2, 2009

A Rendition of the Heart of God to Man Today

Written as revealed to Gary Isaac on February 14, 2003 / 4a.m.-7a.m.
Come with me and see. I am the Father of all. Yes, all. In my heart is the sum of all thought. I am more ancient than days. Before you existed, I desired to know you and to be known by you. I am all and I am One. One in all and all in One. The power of One is greater than light. Darkness flees before Me and in Me is no shadow at all, only yes and amen. I have searched out wisdom and to accomplish My will in bringing you with me into glory, you first must experience darkness. I saw that man wouldn’t understand. In fact, many would curse Me before the revelation of the mystery of the Cross. I hid Myself so you would seek Me and as you find Me, you would learn to know Me.
I first appeared as a babe in a manger in a little known city and increased in the form of a man. Jesus was the bridge for your understanding between heaven and earth, between the unseen and the seen. He is My beloved Son. He perfectly presented to the world who I am. He is My expressed nature. Jesus Christ has become One with Me. His is a Name above all Names, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He became I in Him and Him in Me. We are One. I dwell in a high and holy place and with him who is of a humble and contrite spirit. There is great joy in My house for He is a true Son. He glorifies Me and because His heart is One with Me, I have given all glory to Him. I am not robbed by giving My glory, only glorified, greatly glorified by My Son.
It is very near the fullness of time. The times and the seasons are in My hand. I am doing a work in your day that will astonish even those to whom it has been revealed. For you have been chosen, heirs of all that I have and all that I am. You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, joint heirs with My beloved Son. You are waking up to “see” with the eyes of your understanding that this present world is your proving ground. I created you in a fleshly body, with a soul that could know and be known, and the spirit of man that could witness to My Spirit. You, by your choice, will choose between the utter failure of your ways, making yourself your own god, or let Me be God, by abandoning all that you have and all that you are to Me. I am your Creator, as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways and thoughts higher than yours. Do not expect to understand My Kingdom the same way you understand with your intellect the things of this present world. It is only when you “see” that you are blind, that you “see”. I have chosen to bring to nothing the things that are, by the things that are not. Fear not, whosoever will, for I have sent My Spirit to personally guide you into all Truth. Come unto Me and rest. I know the very nature and weakness of mankind and because of unbelief, you limit Me. I created you and I know exactly where you are. This is how simple it is. I am God, therefore you can completely and totally trust Me. Come and see. Try Me. I Am that I Am. I have saved the best wine for the last. Joy unspeakable and full of glory.

No comments: